Latest News & Events
On behalf of the Burmese Christian Church and the Social Committee, I would
like to invite you all to our church picnic.
The following is the program for 2nd Oct 2006 Labour Day Church Picnic.
The Basin, Kur-ing-gai Chase National Park,
Please refer UDB Map 2007 Page No. 78 or whereis.com.au
8:00 arrive at The Basin Kur-ring-gai National Park
(Breakfast) Sticky Rice provided by BCC
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Teaching Gospel Songs
Sharing (Saya Khin Maung Tint)
11:00 am - 12:00 pm (Games)
There are two sections
11:00 - 11:30 pm (Sunday School Children) Everyone is encouraged to support
the Sunday school kids while they are competing.
11:30 - 12:00 pm Church Fellowship Games
12:00 - 1:00 pm Luch Time
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm (Free Time)
3:30 Church Picnic will be officially closed by Rev.Shane
(P.S Please bring your own, however it is not a must. The church is
providing light lunch, Vege Salad and soft drinks )
Ko Wynn Htin : 0416-201511 Michael Mya Han 0402-215181
Vice-President Social Committee
Ko Htin Aung: 0413-820882
- Family Camp! -
Date: 22-24 September 2006
Speaker: Saya Khin Maung Tint
Address: Morning Glory Camp, Minera Rd. Wedderburn NSW 2560
Fee: Adult - $25
Children (between 2 to 8) - $10
Children (under 2) - free
Contact: Ko Kyaw Kyaw, Ko Thant Win, My Mya Thida Chit
- Blacktown Festival Saturday! -
Coming Saturday 3 June is Blacktown Festival and our
church young Adults group will be opening Satay stick
shop for Fund raising please be there between 10:00 am
and 3:00 pm shop number 541, 542 near center stage
where we opened previous years. Don't forget this
Sunday after the service 1:30 to 3:00 pm
Sundayschooling seminar at BCC , experts from
Granville Community Baptist Church will be presenting
many interestion technique to communicate Gospel to
- New Album! -
BCC has just released a new album called A Thet Shin Yar Lan. Thank God for the album, without the help of God the album wouldn't be here today.
You can see the album details here and listen to the sample sound here.
- Guest Book and Blog -
We have just added the two exciting new sections to our site, Guest Book and Blog. please feel free to leave your comment while you are there. Those things are the one that keep us going.
this is a best place to share your thought and feeling toward God with the whole world. Even better, if you could share the miracles that you experienced or witnessed through out your life. Just to get things going, Ko Michael has already posted the very first blog of the site. Blogging with us is easy, all you have to do is visit the site http://www.bccsyd.org/blogs
, register you self and start blogging - see below for the details.
Here is how:
- go to www.bccsyd.org and click Blog from the menu or http://www.bccsyd.org/blogs directly
- register your self (if you are a new user otherwise goto step 5) by clicking the Register label located under the Member Area
- enter the user name and email address that you want then click Register button
- the confirmation email containing password will be sent out to you automatically in a minute
- to login, come back to the http://www.bccsyd.org/blogs page, click Login under the Member Area
- then click Write from the menu bar and start bloging
- when you are done, click Publish button to post your blog and that it.
- Photos from Gospel Music Night - We have uploaded the photos from Gospel Music Night 2006. Now you can view them at Photo Galleries section.
- Gospel Music night - As you know one of the top stars from Burma Yadana Oo
is in Sydney. She and BCC starrs will sing Gospel
songs on coming Saturday at 283 Clyde Street, South
Granville. Please be there she is an excellent
performer who loves the Lord. Ko Tuki ( the Best
drummer) and Ko Steven ( the best lead guitarist) also
will present their best. This song service is a free
show however in responding them with appreciation and
thanks love offerings will be collected and that will
be for their ministries in Burma. Program details are
Time: 6:00 pm
Place: 283 Clyde Street , South Granville (Church)
Gospel Music night please be there on time.
- Ma Deborah Po Yein's one of our church pianists mother
Dr June Po Yein has gone to her heavenly home on
wednesday evening March 1st and Deborah , Ko Nicky and
Sarrah Anne went back to Burma this morning to attand
funeral service which will be on Monday. Please
remember them with your prayers.
Aunty Tin Tin Myint recovering at home from her
successful hand operation yesterday. Thank God for
- As of Monday 6th March our expected guests Yadana Oo
her hubby Steven and Ko Tu Ki will arrive in the
evening and stay with Saya Anthony for a week and
after that they will move to Ma Joyce and Ko Ronald
house in Blacktown from 13 March . Please pray that
they will have a blessed time with us in Sydney. If
you want to invite them to your place or want to spend
time with them during their visit please contact Joyce
or Pastor Shane so that we can make time for you.
Michael & Moe Theint Baby girl!
This is Michael again. The good news is that Ma Moe Theint has given birth a baby girl on 12th Feb, 2006. (Sunday)
We have named the baby “Andrea Arrona Mya Han." She is 2.8 kg weigh, skin colour white with a dimple.
By the Grace of God, labour pain was only about 3 hours and delivery time was only about 30 mins.
We had a pastor wife and a senior nurse friend taking care of Ma Moe Theint from the morning until she got to postnatal ward. Aunty Ni, Ma Cho Lay and myself were three support persons.
The mother and baby are very well and doctors and senior midwife are very happy with a smooth delivery.
We also had a number of visitors this evening and our litter Andrea did not
cry much instead she opened her eyes and greeted all the visitors.
Praise God for he is so good to our lives and taking care of our needs. There are a lot of people needed to go through in hailing gas, morphine or epidural but Ma Moe Theint did not need any of that.
I am over the moon now. When the baby came, I had a mixture of feeling with fills of joys and happiness.
Thank you all for your kind support, prayers and thought.
Michael and Moe Theint
(p.s) Moe Theint is still in hospital until the next two days which is normal procedure for the hospital. You can reach her on +61402215181.
- Purpose Driven Church Conference will be held on March 24-25. Please contact Ko Htin Aung for more details.
- We are inviting everyone to join us on our Church's 14th anniversary on 26 February 2006. Guest Speaker - Rev Graham Nicholls
- Soe win Lwin & Htoo Soe Moe Win's wedding ceremony is on Saturday 18 February 2006
- Fellowship with Pastor Mung Dam (Four Square Gospel Church Myanmar)
on 9 February 2006...
- Purpose Driven Life in Burmese Language is
available now at our church Book Stall. $ 10/- per
- April 21 to 24 Combined camp in Gold coast
informations are displayed on our church notice board